We request you to kindly abide by the following guidelines while attending Holy Eucharist (Qurbana).
- Please stand on marked areas inside the Hall throughout the service. Kindly use the same location to stand/sit and ensure social safe distancing while entering and leaving the Hall and at all times. All attendees are requested to follow instructions given by Priests and Managing committee members.
- There will be no food /refreshments served for the attendees , need be people are requested to bring their own refreshments. Please note it’s not safe to share.
- Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, even mild symptoms, should get tested at a COVID-19 testing clinic and stay safe at home. Kindly practice cough etiquette. For more info: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/symptoms-and-testing
- Hand wash and sanitizers will be readily available to ensure personal hygiene. kindly use them when necessary.
- Wearing a mask in NSW is not mandatory. However, NSW Health strongly recommends people wear a mask when unable to physically distance, particularly in indoor settings, to keep everyone safe. Should you wish to use a mask / gloves, please bring your own supply. For more info: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/face-masks
- As per the guidelines given by NSW Government, people attending the services will be required to provide their name and contact details, so that they can be used for contact tracing.
- It is imperative as a community we understand and follow the timely advice provided by our government on the best defence against this once-in-a-100-year Pandemic. For more info: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
Should you have any questions, please contact members of Managing Committee.