Dear all in Christ,
As announced in the Church on 5-July-2020, the Annual General Body meeting (AGM) will be organised on 19-July-2020 after the Holy Service.
Unlike other Sundays of this month, there will be only ONE Holy Service on 19-July to avoid long waiting time for those who attend first service. Due to COVID restrictions, we have limitations in the number of attendees and hence only those who wish to attend the General body meeting (maximum of 2 individuals per family) will be allowed to attend the Service and General body meeting on that day. As membership and voting rights are given as one per family, this arrangement will not prevent any eligible voter/family from attending the service. Kindly understand the situation and your cooperation is essential for the smooth functioning of Service and General body meeting. An online form will be shared with all members soon to collect the list of attendees.
As we have lots of matters to discuss, we request all members of Spiritual organisations to meet before the General body meeting and discuss about electing new leaders or allowing current leaders to continue. Current leaders of Spiritual organisations are requested to coordinate this and share the outcome with Vicar and Secretary before the AGM.
1. Presentation of Annual Report
2. Presentation of Annual Accounts and Auditor’s report.
3. Code of conduct and Changes in the Constitution
4. Election of new Office bearers
5. Restructure of Church Building Committee
6. Temporary Whatsapp group created during COVID crisis.
7. Conducting committee and group meetings and arranging Sunday-school classes through online platforms.
8. Subscription during lock-down period.
9. Arranging multiple services on Sundays during crisis periods.
10. Other matters permitted by chair
All members are requested to attend the general body meeting and express their views and provide valuable suggestions for the smooth functioning of the Church.